Managing your blood sugar is one of the most important things you can do for your health. Here are some tips for keeping it under control:
- Keep track of your blood sugar level.
- Eat small, regular meals and snacks throughout the day.
- Limit foods that have a lot of fat and sugar, like ice cream or doughnuts.
- Eat some protein with meals to help you feel full longer and keep your blood sugar from spiking after you eat.
- Choose healthy fats and good carbs like whole grains instead of refined carbs like white bread or pasta made with white flour.
Understanding how your body processes sugar is a key part of preventing diabetes. Diabetes might develop if you are unable to maintain your sugar level.
We at Quick N Save Pharmacy are proud to be able to provide a range of products for people with diabetes. We know that when you have diabetes, it can be difficult to keep track of all your medications and supplies. That’s why our pharmacy in Lakeland is here. We are your one-stop shop for all your diabetes needs.
We also give free diabetic shoes, which are designed to prevent foot ulcers and other problems associated with diabetes.
Our care doesn’t just stop there — we also provide COVID Vaccine Lakeland.
Our COVID Testing in Lakeland, Florida and vaccination services are available to help keep you safe from the COVID virus.
Visit our pharmacy today for all your health and wellness needs!