Are you due for your COVID vaccine? You may be feeling a mixed bag of emotions right now as you get closer to your appointment date. Your feelings are all valid, these are totally normal. That said, most appointments for the vaccine have been a breeze.
We also provide both COVID testing and vaccines as well as medical supplies in Florida at our very own pharmacy at Quick N Save Pharmacy so we can attest that there’s very little possibility of anything going disastrous.
That said, there are certain things that you can do that may compromise your appointment. Among these include:
- Posting a selfie showing your vaccine card or throwing it away. Not only may your personal information be compromised, but you may need it for future travel requirements. Not to mention, to get your second shot at your pharmacy in Lakeland, Florida, you need to present the timestamp on your card.
- Taking OTC drugs prior to your appointment, specifically pain meds such as ibuprofen and acetaminophen as these can make your dose less effective.
- Getting several vaccines at the same time as there is yet no information about interactions among the available vaccines.
- Cancelling out or flaking out on your appointment in your clinic and pharmacy as vaccines must be used the same day or else thrown away.
- Stopping doing CDC-recommended safety precautions such as wearing masks and social distancing.