It is important to always be ready for emergencies. That is why storing medications at home is essential, so you won’t have to go out anymore when you get sick during unexpected times. However, we also need to be careful when storing our medicines at home. Here are some do’s and don’ts of safe medication storage that you need to know:
- Taking medicine in front of children who often mimic adults
- Leaving medications in places that children can reach
- Storing medicines in a bathroom medicine cabinet
- Sharing prescription medicine
- Keep an updated list of your medications at home.
- Keep your medicine in a cool, dry place and out of children’s reach.
- Lock up medicines that are at risk of being abused in a cabinet or medicine safe.
- Ask for advice from your community Pharmacy on how to dispose some unused or unwanted medicine properly.
Are you looking for a reliable Pharmacy in Lakeland, Florida that can help you with your prescription needs? You have definitely come to the right place!
Here at Quick N Save Pharmacy, a trusted provider of high-quality medicines and Medical Supplies in Florida, we are dedicated to improving your and your loved ones’ well-being. The core of our services is “convenience for customers” and that includes affordability, quality products, and great customer care. We make shopping for your healthcare needs easy, affordable, and fast.
We also offer Covid Vaccine if you wish to get vaccinated. We have staff members who are well-informed and trained for the proper administration of the vaccine. Our pharmacy partners with government bodies and healthcare institutions in distributing the vaccines. To know more about our services, please feel free to call us.